Default Best venues in Chicago for hosting BBQ party

Hi Friends, I and my wife are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary next month. We are planning a small gathering of family, friends and neighbors. I am thinking of hosting a barbeque party at a beautiful park/ beach. Can anyone suggest some of the best parks/ beach in Chicago that are perfect for throwing a barbeque party?

We had hosted a BBQ party last year at Foster Avenue Beach at 5200 N Lake Shore Drive in Chicago. The southern area of this beach is perfect for hosting a BBQ party or a picnic. It is a huge area with lots of shady trees.

Promontory Point at 5491 S S Shore Dr in Chicago is another amazing spot for barbeque parties. You will also get enough space to play football at this place. Moreover, you can also enjoy the spectacular view of Chicago skyline. My friends often arrange bonfire gatherings at this place.

Besides this, for hosting a Barbeque party, you may also opt for Douglas Park at 1401 S Sacramento Drive in Chicago. This park is full of greenery and is an ideal place for barbeque parties and picnics.

​Also, Chicago Park District at 2333 W Sunnyside Ave (between Claremont Ave & Oakley Ave) and Mckinley Park at Mckinley Park and W Pershing Rd in Chicago are great spots for a barbeque party.

Banned

I have done a few throughout when it came to my visits with buddies spending time in such activities is LUSH! Also for me niagara falls bus tours from new york was a great experience and its always been memorable to me.

During summer season you can reserve a spot to host BBQ party at any forest preserve. You will have to contact village office of that particular town to book spot for BBQ. You can also consider to host party at Beach Sate Park up north near North Point Marina. There are plenty of spots available for picnic and bbq. You need to book spot in advance for BBQ