Chicago is a city that is not only famous for its amazing architecture and rich culture but also known worldwide for offering amalgamation of foods.
How can one forget the famous Chicago deep-dish pizza and Chicago style hot dogs?
Keep in mind, list of restaurants keeps changing throughout the year. So make sure to check the list of places here before purchasing tickets for this food tour.
If you are food lover then you must take this Chicago food tour. You will get to know the secrets behind Chicago’s success as a city that tops the chart for offering different kinds of foods.
Yes, it’s called eating like locals, our Chicago style food!
The Small group Chicago food tour takes you to lanes and by-lanes in search for authentic and local cuisine at six different cafes and restaurants.
You get to taste the Chicago-style pizza, hot dog and mouth watering pastries as you traverse through the leading pastry and dessert restaurant, visit the local brew pub and shop at a gourmet grocery store.
You can call it Chicago pizza and cocktail tour too! Because you will be visiting the local brew pub too!
What’s truly delightful and delectable about Chicago food tour is that all the tastings are included in the price.
This small group Chicago food tour also maintains a personalized ambiance by ensuring it doesn’t allow a group of more than 16 people.
Small Group Chicago Food Tour Highlights
- Small-group food tour of Chicago’s Wicker Park and Bucktown neighborhoods
- Get an informative historic tour of the neighborhoods in between tastings
- Visit 6 delicious locations, including a Chicago-style hot dog stand and a brewpub
- All tasting fees included
- Small-group tour with no more than 16 people ensures a personalized experience
- Jay’s Beef: Third-generation Italian beef recipe
- Stan’s Donuts: California-style gourmet, fresh donuts in dozens of flavors and types
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning “brewpub”
- Sultan’s Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago’s top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Tastings at 6 different locations
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There are enough food tastings that for most people, lunch afterwards is not needed
- In the special requirements field at checkout, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21.
You truly enjoy a delectable tour as you get to experience six of Wicker Park and Bucktown’s delicious local eateries. You also get an insider’s look at the architecture and history of these two neighborhoods where the locals visit time and again.
During the tour, you will be stopping by at best places to enjoy Chicago style food and flavors
Departure Point: Meets near North, Milwaukee and Damon avenues
Departure Time: 11:30am
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Concludes at 1537 North Milwaukee
Check out my list of Go Chicago Card Promotional offers !!!
PS: Number of included eateries are correct at the time of writing this post
Book Chicago Hotels for Less
Help me out! When visiting local businesses or attractions, be sure to say you found them on Go Visit Chicago!
Thanks for Reading
Hi, I'm Victor Sevale - My goal is to share information on everything I see, do, eat and drink in Chicago. Let me inspire you to explore Chicago more with reviews, photographs, and useful tips from my personal experience.Join thousands who receive exclusive e-mail updates!
8 Reasons to Subscribe